As the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) examination 2017 draws near, we understand how hard it must be for you to cope up with the exam anxiety.
The candidates are already into the final lap of their exam preparation. In this post, we will tell you some tips and tricks to make the most of the limited time left and ensure you do that extra bit to crack the Latest Railway Jobs exam with flying colours.
First of all, you will have to understand the question paper pattern for the latest railway jobs exam. The examination has been divided into four sections that are Arithmetic, General awareness, General intelligence and Reasoning. The duration of the latest railway jobs exam will be 90 minutes and it carries 100 marks. The entire examination will be computer based.
Remember, there will be negative marking so answer questions cautiously. If you will answer a question incorrectly, the RRB will deduct 1/3rd of the marks allotted to that question.
What You Should Attempt to Do for the Latest Railway Jobs Exam?
- Revise the arithmetic formulas as many times as you can. These formulae should always be on the tip of your tongue. Don’t forget to revise the arithmetic formulae related to quantitative aptitude.
- The 10 important arithmetic topics you need to cover include time, speed and distance, percentage, profit and loss, data analysis and interpretation, simple interest and compound interest, averages, mixture and allegation, problems on ages and ration and proportion.
- Keep yourself updated with the significant national and international happenings of at least the last six months.
- You should have knowledge of all the events related to union budget and railway budget.
- Understand the tricks and shortcuts for making lengthy calculations simple for you.
- And you should memorise the values of cubes, cube roots, square roots and common squares. They will be of great help for you in the exam.
- To check the level of your preparedness, go through and solve previous year question papers. This provides you with a deeper insight into the exam. You are able to understand how difficult questions you may have to face in the exam.
- Appear in at least two or three online tests before appearing in the final test. Also appear in the online aptitude test just before the exam to assess your preparedness level
- For the reasoning most part and general intelligence test, practice problems on topics such as direction test, Analogy and classification, coding-decoding, blood relations and calendar.
What Should You Not Attempt to Do for the Latest Railway Jobs Exam?
- Don’t remain awake on the night before the exam, it will drain your energy.
- Don’t leave for the exam Centre late, ensure you reach there comfortably.
- Don’t indulge in guess work otherwise, you will lose valuable marks because of negative marking.
- Don’t let your confidence level to dip before the exam. Keep your head high and appear on the exam with full confidence.
Follow these tips carefully to improve your performance in the Indian Railway Latest Jobs 2017
exam. These tips will definitely help you in scoring some valuable marks in the exam for Indian railway latest jobs 2017.